Tuesday 6 September 2011

about me

I have recently started up my blogger account and am now making a practiceblog as i am going to be blogging alot over late :)
-why have you chosen to study media? It looked interesting and fun, also i have heard good things about the topic by friends and family friends. The course at lutterworth seemed attractive to what i would like to do in later life.
- whatother subjects are you studieng? I am studieng English language, BTEC drama, extended project and sports leadership
-My favrouite band/artist is Jaguar skills, Public enemy, thegame, thewombats, Roots manuva, the enemy, wu-tang clan, bob marely and vampire weekend.

I like to have a variety of music taste as if you listen to all the same genre it gets to be all the same, i would prefere music you can relax to or music where it has a beat you can skate to.




-what are my favrouite T.V programmes? Family guy, skins.

Skins is an individual programme that suits my taste, it attracts me as i can relate to it. Some of the problems are exagerated but it covers how people my age feel about life in some ways, and over all the series i feel i have connected to some of the charicters. That's why it was such a shame for them to bring in a new cast.
And who doesn't love family guy, it's just funny plain and simple!






-My favrouite film/who isyour favrouite director? Space jam/steven spielberg



 
-What websites do i read? I use facebook and twitter


1 comment:

  1. Alex.

    Can you be a bit more specific as to why media looks interesting and 'fun'.

    Also could you explain what it is you like about your favourite programmes and bands.

    You have an interesting taste in music, not many people your age are into Roots Manuva

    ReplyDelete